From time to time I get asked where to find particular data on municipal economies. I figured it would be helpful to have all of my CMA-level bookmarks in one publicly available place.
If there are any publicly available data series that you use that aren't on here, please let me know and I'll add them.
- Table 282-0116: Labour Force Survey estimates: Unemployment rate, employment rate, etc. (Monthly)
- Table 282-0110: Similar to above, but breaks employment down to full-time/part-time by age, gender, etc. Downside is it's yearly rather than monthly data, but I use this one a great deal. Will soon be replaced by Table 282-0129. (Yearly)
- Table 327-0045: Construction union wage rate index (Yearly)
- Table 327-0046: New Housing Price Index (Monthly)
- Table 026-0006: Building Permits (Monthly)
- Table 026-0016: Investment in Non-Residential Construction (Quarterly)
- Table 105-0292: Health Indicator Profile (Yearly)
- Table 111-0009: Income and tax data (Yearly)
- Table 051-0056: Population Estimates (Yearly)
Hope you find these helpful!